Stainless Steel Specialty Valves
QUICK EXHAUST VALVES
SIGMA VALVES product line of Quick Exhaust Valves (QEV) are available for Pneumatic and Hydraulic applications in a wide range of port sizes and port types, working pressures, flow range, and temperature compatibility. As with all Sigma products, the construction is all 316SS for durability and long-term dependability.
Sigma QEV are designed to provide fast closure of actuators or subsurface safety valves from remote mounted safety controls which decreases cost of installations, by allowing smaller tubing runs and fittings, while reducing the actuator closing time.
The range of features includes:
- Port sizes: 1/4" NPT to 1.0" NPT
- Port types: NPT, SAE, BSPP
- Pressures: 150 psi to 10000 psi
- Melting Temperatures available:
- Spring assist (for certain actuator applications where hydrostatic supply pressure may be present for low force type valves)
- Standard, H2S and Arctic Service
Specialty applications are also available with additional port connections, valve or exhaust, alternate port types.
Sigma Product Line
- Hydraulic Interface Valves
- Quick Exhaust Valves
- Fusible Valves
- Pressure Sensors
- Relief Valves
- Manual Reset Relays
- Check Valves
- Accessories - (Acccumulators, Reservoir Vent Caps, Orifices & ESD Valves)
- Control Systems
Please contact us if you have any questions: